- Resale - condo-townhouse
1300 Saratoga Avenue Unit 1905 Ventura, CA, 93003 United States Get directions$220,000 $194/Sq. ft.
- Age42 Years
- Parking Assigned, Garage - 1 Door, Garage Detached car garage
- Area Ventura-Mills-Vict
- MLS# 216006783
- Listed 4 Years 12 Months 26 Days Ago
Description: Great opportunity for investor or home buyers! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit is ready for occupancy, it has been freshly painted inside. The complex exteriors are currently being landscaped and repainted now, so it won't be long for new exterior paint too. New laminate flooring was just installed throughout, except for the kitchen and bathrooms, which are tiled. There is a one car garage and an assigned parking space with a great location right at the bottom of your stairs. The association pays for water, sewer, and trash and the complex is located within walking distance to the park, shopping, restaurants and public transportation!.
- Other: Appliances: Dishwasher, Cooking Appl: Free Standing Elec, Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Gar Spcs: 1, Garbage Disposal, Heating: Forced Air Heating, Lot SqFt: 1125, Pool: Association Pool, Subdiv: Peppertree, Wood/Wood Like, Zone: R3-5
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Elmhurst Elementary School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|7||Buena High School||9-12||1 mi|
|4||Anacapa Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|NA||Ventura Adult Education||NR||0.4 mi|
|NA||City Christian School||K-8||0.8 mi|
|5||Montalvo Elementary School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|NA||Calwest Learning Center||7-12||0.8 mi|
|NA||The Perches Academy, Inc.||K-12||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.